About the course
Didactic principles of the CIP course are:
• Design learning holistically (with head, heart and hand) and in various forms
• Respect the needs of the individual learner
• Include experiences from the learner’s own work and life
• Initiate and promote new learning experiences and inspire the desire for learning
• Strengthen personal responsibility and the readiness to give and to receive critiques
• Support the cooperation of learners with each other and with other stakeholders
• Use pinboards, flip charts, facilitation cards, markers and other media in a professional way
• Allow cooperative development of content in realistic situations
• Provide space to share new experiences and to challenge normal ways of thinking
• Visualise results and relate to them during following training sessions.
The course will be held in English.